• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please Appraise - GasStations.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I've been sitting on GasStations.org, waiting for time to develop it, and I finally was able to.

I'm looking for appraisals on the name alone, as well as any thoughts on whatever value development might add to it.

I also have the following domains forwarding to it, and I'd be interested to hear appraisals on those as well:

FillingStations.net
FillingStations.org
PetrolStations.org
ServiceStations.org

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom