• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed please appraise my Favorite LLL.ins

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rentdn

T_T
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
1
Mir.in , Daa.in and Coa.in

Thanks
 
I think they are low $xxx. I am not too familiar with LLL.in's ...but i think that is a fair appraisal with the current prices.
 
Mir is a name.
Existing traffic if any, will make the domains more valuable.
Values IMO: Mir $150-200, Daa/Coa $100-120 each.
 
Thanks for appraisals
 
I think godolphin's valuation is just about right. Nice names. Good luck.

Mir is a name.
Existing traffic if any, will make the domains more valuable.
Values IMO: Mir $150-200, Daa/Coa $100-120 each.
 
I'd say 200, but if there are big co's with those initials, might go as high as 2.4K. Must be ***BIG*** co's thou.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom