• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise: Sieben.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Sieben.mobi

"Seven" in German.

Google trends report.
2nd most searched for German number.
36.2 Million Google returns.
70,600 Google images.


Registered through Moniker.com.

sieben.gif
 
77 Deutsche Mark for the name
 
Nice name. mid $xxx to high $xxx sold to end user IMHO!
NB: My radical opinion against dot MOBI is slowly changing!
 
The Mark is obsolete, but thanks.
Thanks for the appraisal Ian. I appreciate it.
 
Didn't the Treaty of Versailles ban Germans from owning cellphones?
 
Didn't the Treaty of Versailles ban Germans from owning cellphones?

lol. Where on earth did you go to school Whitebark? I may be wrong but I don't think Germans had cellphones in 1919!
 
Rockafeller said:
I may be wrong but I don't think Germans had cellphones in 1919!

You didn't know that? Of course they had.

Long before the treaty of Versailles, Chancellor Bismarck already had a dedicated cellphone antenna built into his hat:

Bismarck_pickelhaube.jpg


The cellphone hat was invented by Ferdinand Freiherr von Funkenhaube as early as 1871.
 
LOL typist - I thought my feeble attempt at humour was good, but yours was great!
 
lol. Chancellor Bismarck is debating which .mobi to register.
 
nice domain...7 is lucky, it may well be in your case. The Germans have deep pockets & i like this domain. (i'm not German though!)
Many mobis being regged are crap at moment. I think this is the best German number you could have regged..except German for Six!:eyebrows:
Realistically, $xxx high...that's reseller price. It's very nice.
For those of you that have said regfee for this, hilarious!

Predator :humble:

nb: a clever registration, you will have the last laugh!
 
Thanks Predator. I've received an offer for $450. I was thinking it was at least worth more. I know that you've sold many .mobi's on sedo so I appreciate your opinion.
 
I wonder if Chancellor Bismarck ever thought, while that photo was being taken, that it would end up on an internet domain forum in the year 2006 as a joke about a cellular phone helmet. Too funny! He looks like I do when I'm trying to decide which domain to reg - lol - although he's a little older.

By the way, Sieben.mobi is a nice domain, numbers never go out of style. You might want to think twice about selling it for under 1k the way .mobi is going. good luck
 
I wonder if Chancellor Bismarck ever thought, while that photo was being taken, that it would end up on an internet domain forum in the year 2006 as a joke about a cellular phone helmet. Too funny! He looks like I do when I'm trying to decide which domain to reg - lol - although he's a little older.

By the way, Sieben.mobi is a nice domain, numbers never go out of style. You might want to think twice about selling it for under 1k the way .mobi is going. good luck

lol, good ole' Bismarck.

$1,000 sounds like a fair price. You're right, numbers never go out of style.

And out of any German number, its the second highest searched.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom