Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Please appraise these 15 .COMs - uncurb, vivification and more...

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi,

I need your valuable appraisal on the individual values of these 15 .COM one word domains. Thank you for your time:

1. uncurb.com
2. vivification.com
3. tonsured.com
4. swordbill.com
5. inerm.com
6. epifocal.com
7. fantasticate.com
8. pinedrops.com
9. facewashes.com
10. scamping.com
11. outmarch.com
12. animatedly.com
13. serenest.com
14. unbiblical.com
15. undiscussed.com

regards,
Anita...

Domain summit 2024

pimpdomains

http://pimp.domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello there. Congratulations, this is a nice portfolio with interesting brandable domains.
My appraisal is about $250-$500 per domain, I suggest to develope a logo and a website for each one to increase the value drastically. If you need my help to develope everything, don't hesitate to PM me.

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi spaghetti,

Thanks for your feedback... I'm actually looking for end-user pricing on each of these, not so much as reseller pricing. Rather than a range I would like some idea about how I should go about pricing each of these to potential end-users. Low ball figures wouldn't help, especially coz, if you know what I mean "I consider Rick Schwartz as a role model/mentor", and I am looking at realistically maximum asking prices on each. If 2-3 highly experienced domainers take the time to do this for me I would be really grateful for your valuable perspective.

I'm a seasoned designer/developer myself :) I'm not too sure if a logo and website would help increase their values when parking would attract potential buyers.

Thanks again!

regards,
Anita...

Hello there. Congratulations, this is a nice portfolio with interesting brandable domains.
My appraisal is about $250-$500 per domain, I suggest to develope a logo and a website for each one to increase the value drastically. If you need my help to develope everything, don't hesitate to PM me.

pimpdomains

http://pimp.domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Anita. In my opinion if you want to get the maximum from the domain sale, the domain should be developed. I say this because a developed site will get traffic, followers and links, and you will have more possibilities to sell it if it's already running online. Some ideas, for example:

fantasticate.com - A pinterest-like social network about amazing pics, travel views and more. The users can register and upload their stuff.

scamping.com - A youtube-like social network with tons of videos (extreme sports, jungle survival, etc)

undiscussed.com - A forum or a blog where to discuss about "secret" informations, alien invasion, werewolves, conspirations, etc. A sort of Wikileaks, but more soft of course.

etc..

Anita

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi spaghetti,

Thanks for your feedback... yes developed sites are of more value but it makes sense if I had just 2-3 dozen or so domains to develop. These are just a few and I've got no time or resources for developing and promoting them. I might go the way you suggest eventually if I am not satisfied with the offers I get in the next few months.

Thanks again!
regards,
Anita...

Hi Anita. In my opinion if you want to get the maximum from the domain sale, the domain should be developed. I say this because a developed site will get traffic, followers and links, and you will have more possibilities to sell it if it's already running online. Some ideas, for example:

fantasticate.com - A pinterest-like social network about amazing pics, travel views and more. The users can register and upload their stuff.

scamping.com - A youtube-like social network with tons of videos (extreme sports, jungle survival, etc)

undiscussed.com - A forum or a blog where to discuss about "secret" informations, alien invasion, werewolves, conspirations, etc. A sort of Wikileaks, but more soft of course.

etc..

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators