Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Please appraise these domains

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

aaldsoft

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi all,

A newbie here and a newbie to domaining. I apologize for the length of this list. I have read that multiple domains for appraisal should be listed in one thread. It's unclear whether this list is "too long" or not.

Each of these were hand-registered. I realize that for maximum earnings potential, I will need to reach out to prospective end-users (and will need some luck as well).

Your candid opinions are appreciated.

auralclarity.com
carsport.org
carvideo.org
ductjob.com
hidescar.com
homeshamptons.com
hose.run - For this one, I had in mind a site that sells pantyhose and legwear; it could also give tips on quick fixes for a run in one's hosiery
huntcabin.com
income.land - I had real estate investing in mind
injurytorts.com
javafirm.com - Could be coffee manufacturer, company that delivers coffee and supplies to businesses, a café, or a software development firm
linkladies.com
manhattan.world
massivegate.com
nycapartments.co
optics.systems
pep.dog - I envision a pet food company using this as a product name
pizzeria.pub
salescontracts.org
Shreveport.co - The .com is developed; the .org and .net are owned but undeveloped
studyabroad.reviews
stylehomes.org
sue.world
textcow.com
yes1.net
zitrid.com - Potentially a site for an acne medication

Thank you for looking.

aaldsoft

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi
from my perspective, 'zitrid com' is best of lot

Good Luck!

imo....

aaldsoft

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi
from my perspective, 'zitrid com' is best of lot

Good Luck!

imo....

Hi Biggie,

With all due respect, the mathematical inequality a > b doesn't indicate the values of a and b, except in this context, it would be understood that a must be greater than zero.

I'm hoping for some general $USD appraisals more along the line of high $xxx, low $xxx, reg fee, etc. I'm looking more at trying the end user market but would appreciate ideas as to value to a reseller.

Thank you.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Biggie,

With all due respect, the mathematical inequality a > b doesn't indicate the values of a and b, except in this context, it would be understood that a must be greater than zero.

I'm hoping for some general $USD appraisals more along the line of high $xxx, low $xxx, reg fee, etc. I'm looking more at trying the end user market but would appreciate ideas as to value to a reseller.

Thank you.
Hi

don't see any real $ value for the rest of them

a buyer has to see the appeal in using one of those names, versus the one they have or hand-registering a longer .com

Good Luck!

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom