Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Please Appraise Voteryan2016.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like 'voter yan 2016', to me

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Despite what it looks like, if Ryan is a top contender for office then voters will know what it says.

Nearly impossible to "appraise" something like this based on so many factors (his popularity, his opponent, etc). Plus, many political organizations still seem to favor the dot org.

Angela St. Julien

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to try to give some feedback on this for you, because I own several like this votejoe2016, voterubio2016, votecruz2016, etc.

We have to have some idea, because when election time nears, the names will probably sell.

Ryan 2016 currently gets about 33,300,000 search results, which means he's a pretty popular subject.

Individual supporters who are not subject to PAC or Super PAC laws use .coms all the time including the candidates themselves so I think you're safe there.

You're only problem is, you need Ryan to actually run in order for the name to have value.

I do think you have a reason to believe you can sell it though. Check this out:
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/178475-romney-perry-perry-romney-domain-names-selling-for-50k

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom