• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please Appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhahn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
cutetheory.com

I just purchased this domain. Has the following link pop. Any Ideas?
Thanks.


yahoo-256
altavista-256
alltheweb-243
msn-17
 
I would have to say it's probably worth $XX-$XXX. $XXX to the right end user.
 
Doesn't ring a pleasant bell to me. Low $xx
 
I think the name is cute but not worth much $XX-XXX
 
mid $xx
Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom