• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraize SAVE.info & WIZ.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
I have two names to appraise individually.

SAVE.info

&

WIZ.info (Wizard)

Thank you.
 
Very Nice Kawing...

Save.info ---- not less than high XXXX reseller.

I also beleive Save.info will make better than Wiz.info

Good luck

Rami
 
Very Nice Kawing...

Save.info ---- not less than high XXXX reseller.

I also beleive Save.info will make better than Wiz.info

Good luck

Rami
NO DOUBT! Very nice on both counts!!!
 
Great domains Kawing.

Wiz.info low-mid X,XXX

Save.info high X,XXX min.
 
I have two names to appraise individually.

SAVE.info

&

WIZ.info (Wizard)

Thank you.

wiz is okay

save is :eek::eek::eek:
$xxxx high min
this should be enduser bound
loadsa potential :yes:
 
Wiz.info low-mid X,XXX

Save.info high X,XXX min.
 
Nice names - mid xxxx each.
 
Love them !!

I would ask for 15-25k for Save
and about 5-10k for Wiz
 
save.info- verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cool!
 
Thank you. I am planning to sell wiz.info... but probably plan to develop save.info for more value. Any suggestion? Thanks.
 
I think you should develop save.info into various categories like "Save Petrol" "Save Money Info" "Save Bandwidth" ..so many categories and many high paying keywords in PPC too ;)

Best of luck with your names.
 
WIZ.info $1.5k-$2k
save.info $5k plus
very nice names,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom