Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Please give me an honest appraisal on these.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lux

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've gotten a few emails from people interested in the following names, but I've no idea what kind of price to give. They generated more interest than I thought they would. Any honest price appraisals would be much appreciated.

BasicDSL.com
DSLservers.com

Domain summit 2024

well I guess its worth considering what they can afford, is it large/small co's enquiring? and di they get your info from the whois or did you offer it for sale? perhaps try and have them make the first offer if possible.

Of course you all know DSLreports.com
Just don't make a typo and by accident you land at DLSreports.com

:D:D:D

These names represent 'big biz' and these names are industry specific, excellent radio recall, powerful & easily brandable... Serves a large mass of consumer marketshare.

Overture returns healthy keyword search #'s for
DSL Server
Searches done in March 2002
Count Search Term
588 dsl server

? Same/one company interested in the two as a pkg? or are the inquiries from various sources?

As a pkg. I would want to believe these two names would sell for at least $5,000 - $7,000 pkg.

J

jimb

as dsl becomes more widely used, this domain's value should increase. I would say you got a pretty good investment there, go and trademark it.

Jim

Originally posted by Bobb
what's DSL ?

What is DSL Center?
DSL Center is the source of information on DSL or "digital subscriber lines," the latest technology which can bring the Internet into your home or office over existing wiring at speeds hitherto reserved for people who could afford T1 connectivity

D

domaingator

I see the Afternic idiot crowd has moved over in force. STOP THE STUPIDLY "APPRAISING" NAMES BASED ON HOPE INSTEAD OF REASON

DG does not believe you got more than one mail or significant interest. If you have sell now.

Fair price? 100 bucks each, tops.

lux

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domaingator
DG does not believe you got more than one mail or significant interest. If you have sell now.

Thanks for your honest appraisal, but "DG" could've done that without calling me a liar.

I'm sure the other folks here appreciate being called idiots, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators