Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Hi, Sean.The Dallas - Seattle game just started, and that commercial has already played 4 times. I can't take it anymore, arrrgh!
Sorry guys, just needed to vent![]()
Deal, and I won't tell anyone that I lived outside of Cincinnati and I'm at Reds and Bengals fan at heart but being in Carolina, a cat is a cat is a cat...Go Panthers...in 2008!I'm actually a Bears fan, but don't tell any of my fellow Ohioans that. I could get in alot of trouble![]()
Deal, and I won't tell anyone that I lived outside of Cincinnati and I'm at Reds and Bengals fan at heart but being in Carolina, a cat is a cat is a cat...Go Panthers...in 2008!
Hi, Sean.this is not my truck"
Hi, Sean.
Dr. Phil here.
Let's get to the root of this problem.
What exactly is the source of this anger?
Is it really about the song...
Or is it no Cincinnati or Cleveland playing, huh? huh?
Yeah, yeah, I know...they're hanging out with their buds from the Carolina Panthers drinking brewskies and watching it on the big screen plasma while skinny dipping in the jacuzzi with the cheerleaders...so losing ain't a bad thing, huh?:-#:
i'm in Dallas too, it's the most ANNOYING commercial EVER!! They play it non-stop.. i'm thinking of calling FORD and asking them if they will STOP airing it if I promise to buy an F350 geeeeez
Hi, Maroulis.i'm in Dallas too
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.