• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PLEASE HELP!!! (bustymodels.com)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xpunksurferx

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I own a domain (www.bustymodels.com). I had the name parked with namedrive for about 25 days. Recently I noticed it stop receieving hits, I went to the website and it said DOMAIN BLOCKED BY ADVERTISER. I contacted Namedrive and they told me that Google did it. Anyone else have this experience and what can I do to reverse it. Also I would like to develop the name so if anybody knows the best adult web developers please let me know thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom