• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Please recommend a good "Snipe" bid service for ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Flash

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2002
Messages
283
Reaction score
0
Please recommend a good "Snipe" bid service for ebay auctions. Who is the best free and paid? Thanks for the help.
 
auctionsniper.com

When I started using them, they gave me the first 5 snipes for free. I don't know if they still offer that, but if they do you can try them for free. In addition you only have to pay if the snipe is successful.
 
dumb Q, but what is an ebay snipe?
 
seeker said:
dumb Q, but what is an ebay snipe?


You put in an amount and it will bid minutes before the auction ends. This feature is already built into eBay. You put your highest price you want to pay for the item and it will continually increment as others bid.
 
jdk said:
You put in an amount and it will bid minutes before the auction ends. This feature is already built into eBay. You put your highest price you want to pay for the item and it will continually increment as others bid.

The software I use I set for 3 seconds before the auction ends.
 
thanmks jdk.

I still dont get it.
who does it benefit?
the buyer or the seller?
who bids in the last seconds?
 
benefits the buyer, they can get things cheaper by avoiding a bidding war, and alot of people bid in the last seconds
 
That is why if any of the sniping services charge it is best to just use eBay. For example, last night an auction was at $15. I bid $100 for my max price. Then when others bid like $20, $30, $40, it just increases but i have the highest bid.
 
My record is 1 second before the end of the auction, with the other sniper at 3 seconds. But I don't use Ebay much anymore. Still, the rush is there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom