Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Please share your inputs

omneox

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to domain investing and i've recently registered the following domains at godaddy. Any inputs about their value would be highly appreciated.

1.zippercloud/com
2.promcostumes/com
3.pizzacounty/com
4.gowheelz/com
5.sitegraphs/com
6.lolzpub/com
7.caratlounge/com
8.robobureau/com
9.railchef/com
10.anglocoal/co/uk
11.zuzumart/com
12.myloz/com

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

omneox

Level 1
Reaction score
Did you have an idea of how each one could possibly be used and who they would appeal to before registering them?
Yea..Aren't the domain names self-explanatory in how they could be used? I thought they are (damn!), except 'myloz' of course which sounded to me like a short brandable name.

omneox

Level 1
Reaction score
#1 mistake from Newbies:
- Adding two words to make up the name - It may sound good but it has no meaning as far as what the name will be used for.
well, what method do you recommend for newbies to come up with names? I'm genuinely curious abt what names you registered as a newbie.

omneox

Level 1
Reaction score
i thought 'lolzpub' could either be used for a website with humor feed or for a pub with a comedy club theme. And caratlounge could be used by a gold retailer or by a restaurant with 'gold' look and lighting.

Reaction score
laughpub.com , caratrestaurant.com both available for reg fee. Found in a couple of minutes - no doubt there are more. What do your domains have that would justify someone paying you a premium for them as opposed to finding something for reg fee and spending the money on branding? As they are such obscure ideas there is no 'category killer' or must have domain.

omneox

Level 1
Reaction score
well, between laughpub and lolzpub, which one do you think sounds more brandable and appealing to urban audience? Same goes with caratlounge and caratrestaurant. they might be available for a reg fee, but they dont sound much appealing to me. Do they to you?

Stmcevoy

Underbyte.net
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to domain investing and i've recently registered the following domains at godaddy. Any inputs about their value would be highly appreciated.

1.zippercloud/com
2.promcostumes/com
3.pizzacounty/com
4.gowheelz/com
5.sitegraphs/com
6.lolzpub/com
7.caratlounge/com
8.robobureau/com
9.railchef/com
10.anglocoal/co/uk
11.zuzumart/com
12.myloz/com

Thanks

1. Zipper is just to long and doesn’t sound good together. zipcloud would be better.
2. People don’t normally go to prom wearing costumes only dresses and suits
3. It’s okay but can’t see a brand using it
4. Gowheelz the Z kills it for me gowheels would of been better
5. I like the domain but not enough to register it because I feel as sitegraph would be better
6. Just awful, stay away from text acronyms
7. Not to bad but feel as though carat lounge doesn’t make to much sense
8. I don’t really like it just seems way to hard for many people to spell and type in
9. Rail Bad keyword to use
10. ???? what does that even mean
11. zuzu Mart idk maybe zumart would of been better
12. Hard to pronounce and spell

I really wouldn’t keep any of them.
Value = handreg

omneox

Level 1
Reaction score
1. Zipper is just to long and doesn’t sound good together. zipcloud would be better.
2. People don’t normally go to prom wearing costumes only dresses and suits
3. It’s okay but can’t see a brand using it
4. Gowheelz the Z kills it for me gowheels would of been better
5. I like the domain but not enough to register it because I feel as sitegraph would be better
6. Just awful, stay away from text acronyms
7. Not to bad but feel as though carat lounge doesn’t make to much sense
8. I don’t really like it just seems way to hard for many people to spell and type in
9. Rail Bad keyword to use
10. ???? what does that even mean
11. zuzu Mart idk maybe zumart would of been better
12. Hard to pronounce and spell

I really wouldn’t keep any of them.
Value = handreg

Thanks. That was helpful.

Reaction score
well, between laughpub and lolzpub, which one do you think sounds more brandable and appealing to urban audience? Same goes with caratlounge and caratrestaurant. they might be available for a reg fee, but they dont sound much appealing to me. Do they to you?

None of them sound brandable to me. I was just making the point that your terms are not good or brandable and could easily be replaced with a reg fee alternative equally not good or brandable. The terms together make little sense.

omneox

Level 1
Reaction score
None of them sound brandable to me. I was just making the point that your terms are not good or brandable and could easily be replaced with a reg fee alternative equally not good or brandable. The terms together make little sense.
Got it. Thanks!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom