NEWS Please welcome Domain Hunter Gatherer as a DNForum.com partner

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Its my pleasure to welcome DHG as new partners.

Domain Hunter Gatherer is the most advanced expired domain and auction hunter and is available for a discounted price to DNForum.com users. To get 10% discount on your membership please follow the link below:
DHG DNForum.com special offer.

DHG-DnF-10off.png

seek99

Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Apr 15, 2008
Mars
banner

DomainHunterGatherer

Industry Leader
Oct 6, 2018
UK
banner
Hello Hi.

I am very happy to become part of this community and look forward to some great future possibilities.

Castion has been very gracious to open up our own subforum here so if you have any questions that you would like to direct at us you can post them in there.

I will be making some posts in there myself and look forward to some great conversations with you all.

Thanks.

Jim