Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed plz appr: COMMONLY.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

agree with updated, the word is used a lot in everyday language but words like that never sound quite right as a domain. Not sure what it could be used for, $50.

I laughed because he even used it in his response :D
What it can be used for? Just run a lookup on Google, 10 million instances of "commonly" cannot be wrong :D

Originally posted by timechange

What it can be used for? Just run a lookup on Google, 10 million instances of "commonly" cannot be wrong :D

TC, Sure it has a huge number os results, but is anyone actually looking for "commonly" and is anyone calling their website "commonly"? A high number of google results does not neccessarily indicate a sought after domain in my opinion.

It has a nice aliteration (sp?): COMmonly.COM
It can be used as an index of common items, e.g. commonly mispelt words, commonly asked questions, etc
A common mistake is to undervalue a domain name based upon its usage in the english language :D

M

mike

Oh yeah TC! It sounds as enticing as an adult site called HOMELY.COM!

Value? Put it this way. I like ALL of your 3 letter .net's alot more.

:D
trust me, I've sold far more 'unappealing' names - .ORG's even for triple that amount.

When did I post my 3 letter .NETs here??

M

mike

:D
trust me, I've sold far more 'unappealing' names - .ORG's even for triple that amount.

When did I post my 3 letter .NETs here??

I meant your 3 character dot coms. At Ebay.
Show us your .nets some time.

Ahhhh
Gotcha :D
Although that's really a small sample of the domains I own. I can't keep up with demand once I started reselling 3-char .COM's though. But a large portion of my domains are creative word names or dictionary names. Still, I will do a lot of 'summer cleaning'.

M

mike

Ahhhh
Gotcha :D
Although that's really a small sample of the domains I own. I can't keep up with demand once I started reselling 3-char .COM's though. But a large portion of my domains are creative word names or dictionary names. Still, I will do a lot of 'summer cleaning'.

You can't keep up with demand for 3 char. .coms? Everytime I check their are no bids on your names. BTW, WTF are you doing up this late? I thought you had a day job. Burning the candle at both ends eh timer?

mike, several sell at the last minute. Check it out if you don't believe. Also, I sell others off ebay e.g. WebHostingTalk.com forum. Lastly, I have direct sales that succeeded in reaching some nice Chinese folks loaded with cash. Type for example, http://www.14f.com and you will see what I mean :D

On the weekends, I stay up late.

M

mike

Sorry about the break. I just snacked on a half can of Lite Spam. I didn't say I don't believe TC. I said, well you can see what I said above. Do you use anyother auction venues, like Amazon or Afternic?

No, Afternic is practically dead-end. Networking is important, e.g. approach contacts with your domain list etc. It's MLM at its friendliest level :D

DAMN! I like SPAM! The luncheon meat, that is.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$8.98

Nothing special about the name.

M

mike

Mole. Beat it. DK already thinks we are conspiring or something and I don't even know you. BTW, who and where you are?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, you were getting a hammering there, mike :)

I am not siding you, I just don't like rudeness unfairly swung on other people. If I interfered, I'm sorry.

You are right. I have nothing to do with you.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That place is really KKK. I'm not posting there anymore, man brrrrrrr... bludy pyramid schemes and chronies all over the place selling sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators