• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed pnor.com?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocobongo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
120
Reaction score
1
assume it has no traffic nor income, how much is it worth?
 
possibly park for a porn typo. If it gets traffic then that will dictate if it is a good pickup.
 
Oh, I didn't see that at all. But now I do. :) If it gets traffic then fill it with xxx and hope for some revenue. :)
 
Good eye Doc Com, I dont think such letters even not being typo of porn will be reg fee propable low - mid xx and if it does get traffic. low xxx (well really depends how much)
 
Even without traffic, no bad letters, so it might fetch mid-xx
 
High xx-low xxx
I can pay $50
 
well, it gets traffic and income, as a mather of fact more than the numbers posted here per month. But I was curious about your perception "as typo goes", hence the "assume no traffic no income".

and yes, it gets around 150 typeins a day plus some SE traffic, being "gina lynn", "pnor" and "xxxthumbs" the main keywords. I guess those searching for "pnor" are making a typo as well
 
well, it gets traffic and income, as a mather of fact more than the numbers posted here per month. But I was curious about your perception "as typo goes", hence the "assume no traffic no income".

and yes, it gets around 150 typeins a day plus some SE traffic, being "gina lynn", "pnor" and "xxxthumbs" the main keywords. I guess those searching for "pnor" are making a typo as well
WHAT! PEOPLE SEARCHING FOR PORN ON THE INTERNET???

And making a typo???

Damnnnkiist,'', the keeeeeeeeeesyy on my keygoobbborad keep gettting ssssssssstucccccckkkk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom