Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed Poborsky.com Allergypills.info/.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funkker

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted an appraisal for those. Have offer for Poborsky.com and KarelPoborsky.com (Hope u know who is this famous guy) so dunno what price should I go for. Same for allergypills.info ... have offers via whois.
Thanx

Domain Summit 2024

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if he's a guy, why does he have a chick's name

funkker

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
funkker said:
Just wanted an appraisal for those. Have offer for Poborsky.com and KarelPoborsky.com (Hope u know who is this famous guy) so dunno what price should I go for. Same for allergypills.info ... have offers via whois.
Thanx

hehe well he is czech .... its meaningless in our language. BTW never heard about chick called poborsky .... :))

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had to look up in Google to find who this guy was. The Overture wasn't really beaming with his name.

Anyway, he is a Czech soccer player past his prime.

1. When did you register this domain? Like a few days ago. I've also checked Alexa and there seems not to be any prior records. So, did you ever asked yourself why was this domain available despite this guy playing 8 years of International soccer for your country? I'll tell you why - because of lack of interest.

2. Tell you the truth I know of several domains with some popular or widely acclaimed European soccer players (usually past their prime :) that are not registered. If I was you I wouldn't be overly enthusiastic about the prospect of this one either.

3. Even Robert Pires domain just couldn't ever sell http://web.archive.org/web/*/robertpires.com

4. Most of these soccer players (not counting those image craving self-narcistic metrosexuals like David Beckham, and all the sissy Italian National team members) receive more then plenty of exposure, have more money and fans they could ever handle. So, they simply don't give a flying rats ass about some domain. I mean when Bill Gates doesn't care about BillGates.com, why would some Poborsky care? In my opinion, the best you could ever hope is $50 from some big fan of his. But honestly speaking, even that is a big stretch, especially so with each passing day.

By the way, UltSearch has ZinedineZidane.com... Now, that's a domain I like :)

P.S.

David Beckham has 236k in Overture, and 1500+ with dot com extension, and yet there's no site there for years. What a freaking waste of an amazing pop-culture domain. Idiots!!

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>sissy Italian National team members

Yeah ! Whats up with those tight kappa jerseys ? Which sports do they think they are doing ??? :wink:

NW

redbulldog

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There's got to be something dodgy about a national team that includes a hairband as part of their standard kit! :cheeky:

funkker

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmmmm okz ...and what about allergypills.info/.net ?

funkker

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
btw offer I have is from guy who claims that he is Karel Poborsky, Dunno if it isnt joke but he at least speak czech. Current negotiations is much more higher than 50 $.
I dont know .. I had several offers for may offers but every time I trying negotiate price I dont hear from buyer anymore ... doing Im something wrong ?

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameWolf said:
>sissy Italian National team members

Yeah ! Whats up with those tight kappa jerseys ? Which sports do they think they are doing ??? :wink:

NW

Yeah, Italian national team makes me puke. There's no an ounce of masculinity in them. They behave like some female primadonnas more interested in their looks, then in their game. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they pedicure their nails, and shave their balls before each game.

funkker

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
capucciono ...btw are u italian ?

funkker

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and guys how much is u reckon jagr.com worth ?

Sub

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am sure Poborsky.com has seen a sharp appreciation over the last 3 months... This is the right time to sell it before he heads into wilderness with Sparta Prague again.

About an offer from Pobosky himself; that's most likely a joke... Tell him to verify that he indeed is Karel Poborsky himself. If he ever needs the domain, I can assure you he will tell his agent to look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom