Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise PodKart.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

werejack

Level 3
Reaction score
Hello

Please comment below for PodKart.com

Thanks
One domain appraisal algorithm estimates PodKart.com to be worth $1,260 also citing similar sales like PodMine.com at $700 and PodFlix.com at $1,100.

now that will probably be final sale to an end user... So for a Domain Reseller to ultimately sell the domain at, lets say $1,000, then this would be what he would earn:
Gross income from sale of domain $1,000
30% expense for escrow fee $300
??% expense for taxes $???
50%-60% Gross profit $500 -$600

So the reseller has about $500 to $600 to work with so if you sell the domain at wholesale in a forum, go daddy etc at $250, then a domain reseller may buy and make a profit of $250 to $350.
And that is if he/she successfully sells at $1,000.
So the domain is appraised at more than $1,000 but you will have to find or wait for an end user to pay that price...
Good luck...

Reaction score
I have several high appraised domains (above 15,000$), getting low offers like 80$, 100$ etc.

Don't believe in any appraisals.

werejack

Level 3
Reaction score
I have several high appraised domains (above 15,000$), getting low offers like 80$, 100$ etc.

Some of the appraisals give a realistic estimate... And at the same time there are many appraisals that are off as the algorithm lacks a human sense that can see certain exceptions.

werejack

Level 3
Reaction score

I wouldn't agree that one should not believe in ANY appraisals but that the appraisal tools are just one of the things to consider when pricing domain name or negotiating sale/purchase

Reaction score
I have never heard of any domain being bought based on an appraisal. The buyer knows how much they're willing to go up to. Automated appraisals only ever serve to make the seller feel better about their purchase and are usually stupidly high to either encourage you to purchase one of the services or to be a repeat visitor and potentially make the appraiser money.

werejack

Level 3
Reaction score
I have never heard of any domain being bought based on an appraisal. The buyer knows how much they're willing to go up to. Automated appraisals only ever serve to make the seller feel better about their purchase and are usually stupidly high to either encourage you to purchase one of the services or to be a repeat visitor and potentially make the appraiser money.
I agree.
The same appraisal took I used appraised BizBase.com at about $3,000 but it was listed on DNJournal as being sold at $10,000... There are also some appraisal requests listed here that the tool appraised at $1,000 but common sense tells you it wouldn't sell even for $20...

If the appraisal tools can be trusted even for a ballpark price and previous related sales are equally not to be followed religiously when pricing, what system do experienced donations use to price their Domains?

werejack

Level 3
Reaction score
sorry
I agree.
The same appraisal took I used appraised BizBase.com at about $3,000 but it was listed on DNJournal as being sold at $10,000... There are also some appraisal requests listed here that the tool appraised at $1,000 but common sense tells you it wouldn't sell even for $20...

If the appraisal tools can be trusted even for a ballpark price and previous related sales are equally not to be followed religiously when pricing, what system do experienced donations use to price their Domains?[/QU
Correction: if the appraisal took cant be trusted even for a ballpark price....

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators