• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Poho.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inspired1

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
What you guys think?

poho.com

extremly brandable. Has ovt w/ext, some links, PR3.

po ho - are chinese name and surname.

po - can be: poker, potential, porn. whatever else.
ho - can be: house, home, etc.

or can be "poker holdem", "poker house", "porn home". whatever.

2 letters "o".

Any appraisals?

Thanks,
Algis

p.s.: Well it appears it is a typo of pogo.com and poho.com.tw. Might a be a typo of pooh.com? Anyone loves Winney?:-)
 
I like the fact it is a typo of "pogo.com"
I'm sure it gets some traffic.
I think it could be worth $XXXX to someone.
 
Also might be a typo of poho.com.tw

I already have an offer of 2,5k. And think it can get around 5k probably.

Not really interested in selling it now though.

Thanks Bob.
 
It's a nive LLLL.com definitely worth high xxx to low x,xxx reseller price... I would consider the $2.5K as a generous end user offer and take it
 
It's not a bad offer, but I would stick it out for more...especially since it is a pogo.com typo...the value is more around 5K imo...pogo.com is HUGE...sell it to them. Good luck!!

CH
 
Thanks guys.

Received a lot of PMs. And 2,5k. But I have not yet decided to sell name or not.
 
try looking for 4K$
 
my bad didnt look over it to well and didnt notice the typo, i say 1.5K-3K
 
Thanks Simon,

that is about what I have in my mind. 4-5,5k. Depending on what stats it will show in close couple days.
 
yeah was a nice win @snap, you definitely got a bargain.
 
pogo.com typo...the value is more around 5K imo...pogo.com is HUGE...sell it to them. Good luck!!

CH


No, don't even consider going to them with this domain.

As far as appraisal.. 1k - 3k
 
def mid X,XXX.

i was in the auction but i bought a different name. how much did it go for?
 
$1,610 on Snapnames 2 days ago. Lot big players was in the auction, Bonkers last bid was $1200.
 
Southern, I have sold pogo a name before for mid X,XXX...now why would you not contact them?
 
Southern, I have sold pogo a name before for mid X,XXX...now why would you not contact them?

You can't contact a trademark holder with a typo of their TM and offer to sell it to them. I assume Pogo have a TM.
 
You can't contact a trademark holder with a typo of their TM and offer to sell it to them. I assume Pogo have a TM.

It's not the best thing legally to do, but sometimes people get lucky. I would advice against it though. Also, I would remove the games advertisement on the page. JM2C
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom