• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Poho.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't contact a trademark holder with a typo of their TM and offer to sell it to them
its poho.com not bankoamerica.com
I think poho actually means something in other languages.
If the pogo.com staff knew it was for sale, they would be interested. No doubt.
 
Well, I myself are not going to offer this name to pogo. If they find it out themselves, which will not happen I think, then I maybe consider selling to them. But not with my initiative.

I might develop it into "poker house" or something like that.
 
I had success when I approached pogo...I would say I did well making 5K profit that day. Poho.com --> no worries at all with pogo.com, just the opportunity to sell EAsports a name that they would be thrilled to own. Good Luck.

CH
 
Right on...either way you look at it, the name is pretty.
 
sounds also could be a typo for polo.com
 
and it also can be a typo for microsoft.com if you are blind. :-)
 
better hold it and see what happy, good domain say its value itself
 
I 2.5k is a good offer.
 
The last time i checked only 2 out of 11.025 [consonant][vowel][consonant][vowel].com were available for registration so it has a value.

Its a very brandable name and it could fetch mid xxxx undeveloped.


Regards.
 
Well, actually there are ZERO (0) out of 11,025 [consonant][vowel][consonant][vowel].com available for registration. I definitely agree: mid $X,XXX.

Good luck with the sale.
 
its poho.com not bankoamerica.com
I think poho actually means something in other languages.
If the pogo.com staff knew it was for sale, they would be interested. No doubt.

The problem is not the name itself, it's the action of contacting the trademark holder and offering to sell an obvious typo. Something I would certainly avoid doing.
 
Creature, I am not doing this. But thanks for warning.
 
Southern, I have sold pogo a name before for mid X,XXX...now why would you not contact them?


Pm me and let me know what the domain was, because one of the worse things a seller can do, is contact a TM holder about a domain that is a potential typo of that company's name, even though it may be an actual name, but contacting Pogo about Poho.com says that its pretty obvious you're trying to sell to them for one obvious reason "The name is similar to their trademark", in which they could use against you if they decided to go the other route rather than buying it from you.


Just my opinion.
 
Southern, it is not me - owner of poho.com talking about it. Please keep this away from this thread. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom