• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale PokerEver.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

picobello

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
This name has been appraised low to mid $x,xxx

Offers via PM please
 
I will consider any offer in range high $xxx
 
If you had "PokerFever.com" that would probably sell for high $XXX - low $X,XXX
 
smurf said:
If you had "PokerFever.com" that would probably sell for high $XXX - low $X,XXX

Among the 2, mine is shorter of 1 letter :-)
 
I will consider any offer in the range mid $xxx
 
I will consider ANY CORRECT OFFER
 
Wow !!!

$10 is not a lot for such a name - I suppose this is a joke

Thank you for your offer typoniels but I already had a higher one

Any other offer ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom