• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PokerGuides.info - valuable?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
PokerGuides.info . All other TLD taken. Imo this domain is great for any Texas Hold'Em/Casino guides etc. I thought of maybe dev this one myself as well if there is no interest on the reseller/enduser market. The .info ext doesn't make it bad either I think. But that's not up to me to decide. Any thoughts?


- 2,5 million results Alexa ('poker guides')
- 1,46 million results Google ('poker guides')
 
XX. Much better were it not for that 's'!
 
XX. Much better were it not for that 's'!

Hmm.. Imo I kinda' like the 's'. If I were looking for guides/tutorials etc. for how to play Texas Hold'em etc. then I would probably check out PokerGuides.info . But, on the other hand, if I were looking for a site with poker site reviews etc., then I would be checking out PokerGuide.info , the guide to all poker sites. Right? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom