• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Pokeria.com & Epoker.com - Offers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRIYE

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
270
Reaction score
1
Pokeria.com
Epoker.org
Computer2010.info
India2010.com
Telecomputers.info
Lasercomputers.info
30G.net
6LBS.com

You can also place your offers through
www.sedo.com
 
i want that 30 seconds of my life back

ban this clown

'oops it was a typo, sorry'
 
I think the epoker.com is actually epoker.org ?
 
He is'nt selling epoker.com lol dumba$$es
 
I'll go to $6k for the name you don't own.

It is amazing how many people 'accidentally' mistype their headers
 
I'll go to $6k for the name you don't own.

It is amazing how many people 'accidentally' mistype their headers

Thank you very much, I realized just after reading your post. I apologize for making your discomfort.

I apologize to you all for the following misspell in my thread title

Epoker.org was typed Epoker.com By mistake.
 
I offer that you pay me 5k for epoker.com that I don't own and I can't sell it to you...deal? :pound:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom