• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Pool Catches its First Round of .us Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
696
Reaction score
0
For those of you who have been waiting on some of the .us names listed on Pool during the past month, they have (and a handful are) still dropping. Of course Pool caught them all with NameScout where they were originally registered (profitable knowledge huh :P) so you may want to check up on some of those names in your list.

They still don't have all the .us names that are close deletion listed yet and it seems they only listed those that were at Namescout and deleting since they knew they could catch them easily. Other .us names have been deleting also, so you may want to do your research. Seems like they will get the whole deletion process figured out and updated so all deleting ones will be listed soon.

Just a heads up :-P
 
Can you post some names which they did catch and are in auction to give us some examples of the caliber of names we're talking about?
 
This is a list I personally compiled from all their deleting .us names they have had listed for a month. These are only the ones I thought held some value. They probally caught others also, but I didn't have them on a seperate list on my pc) to check up on now. The ones that pool didn't catch I don't think were backordered at Pool because these were all Namescout names originally and were all recaught with Namescout (funny how that worked out to Pools advantage huh?). Anyhow, heres the list of names I know they have caught:

amanda.us
americana.us
americanmade.us
automobile.us
beast.us
beeper.us
billing.us
bitch.us
bmm.us
body.us
BTO.us
carrier.us
casinogames.us
cellphone.us
cellphones.us
checkout.us
collectibles.us
combat.us
computerrepair.us
cost.us
cpr.us
creditsearch.us
dealership.us
dealerships.us
dinosaur.us
dinosaurs.us
dirt.us
dlh.us
domainhosting.us
eai.us
ecasino.us
empower.us
erx.us
esp.us
fetish.us
freecasino.us
fuk.us
gaysex.us
gbr.us
gdb.us
gemini.us
Golfer.us
gtm.us
hay.us
healing.us
hire.us
ihp.us
images.us
imaging.us
IMR.us
install.us
internetprovider.us
jobsearch.us
kat.us
key.us
krystal.us
lan.us
lex.us
lists.us
living.us
luv.us
lover.us
mbn.us
mis.us
mis.us
move.us
noc.us
ntc.us
ogd.us
onlinepoker.us
oracle.us
password.us
poi.us
popular.us
reb.us
room.us
sailboats.us
show.us
sme.us
spank.us
stp.us
supply.us
tape.us
tif.us
tires.us
trader.us
trading.us
usi.us
will.us
wines.us
wirelessphone.us
 
Guess POOL is willing to trade morals for money anyday.
 
Will these be put on auction at pool?
 
They are already on auction.
 
Are there any drop catching services for Dot US besides Pool?
 
Not that I know of, alot of people are running .us names on their enom api catchers, but besides that I don't think alot of the catchers have figured out the drop sequence yet or have it implemented.
 
I did some surfing around after seeing this thread and was able to register the following domains...no backorder needed :-)

TRADITION.US
SUMMERTIME.US
HOMEBOY.US
PRESSURE.US
SUSPENSE.US
USAGE.US
FOLD.US
HACKED.US
LOVES.US
SNAPPLE.US
SOMEONE.US
DEERHUNTER.US

Good Luck
 
any one in these auctions that wants to bid for me.
regards
larry


Sleazy said:
This is a list I personally compiled from all their deleting .us names they have had listed for a month. These are only the ones I thought held some value. They probally caught others also, but I didn't have them on a seperate list on my pc) to check up on now. The ones that pool didn't catch I don't think were backordered at Pool because these were all Namescout names originally and were all recaught with Namescout (funny how that worked out to Pools advantage huh?). Anyhow, heres the list of names I know they have caught:

amanda.us
americana.us
americanmade.us
automobile.us
beast.us
beeper.us
billing.us
bitch.us
bmm.us
body.us
BTO.us
carrier.us
casinogames.us
cellphone.us
cellphones.us
checkout.us
collectibles.us
combat.us
computerrepair.us
cost.us
cpr.us
creditsearch.us
dealership.us
dealerships.us
dinosaur.us
dinosaurs.us
dirt.us
dlh.us
domainhosting.us
eai.us
ecasino.us
empower.us
erx.us
esp.us
fetish.us
freecasino.us
fuk.us
gaysex.us
gbr.us
gdb.us
gemini.us
Golfer.us
gtm.us
hay.us
healing.us
hire.us
ihp.us
images.us
imaging.us
IMR.us
install.us
internetprovider.us
jobsearch.us
kat.us
key.us
krystal.us
lan.us
lex.us
lists.us
living.us
luv.us
lover.us
mbn.us
mis.us
mis.us
move.us
noc.us
ntc.us
ogd.us
onlinepoker.us
oracle.us
password.us
poi.us
popular.us
reb.us
room.us
sailboats.us
show.us
sme.us
spank.us
stp.us
supply.us
tape.us
tif.us
tires.us
trader.us
trading.us
usi.us
will.us
wines.us
wirelessphone.us
 
if someone can PM me a list of .us names dropping today and a week on, I will send all my DNF
 
doesnt somebody want me to outbid blink.

I'l pay 10% commision on any domain i win in the .us names currently in pool that i want and you win for me.

regards
larry

please pm me


Blink said:
Hope not.
 
Sad thing is there are ALOT of names dropping as we speak that are a ton better than these Namescout names.
 
I have manually registered Vamp.us and am after some more domains likely to drop.
 
where can you get a .us drop list
regards

Sleazy said:
Sad thing is there are ALOT of names dropping as we speak that are a ton better than these Namescout names.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom