• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Pool down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
I can't seem to login.. "page cannot be displayed"

Maybe they decided they don't want to do it anymore.. :smartass:
 
Maybe NBC.net has that much bidding, it blew up their servers ;0)
 
NetProwler said:
Maybe NBC.net has that much bidding, it blew up their servers ;0)
Hehe :-D

I often wonder how many of these bids are just people placing a bid "so I can see what the end price is".
 
Very well could be. I know I placed a bid for $1k knowing that it will go 10-100 times higher, but wanted to see the results also. Really the only reason I bid ;0)
 
NetProwler said:
Very well could be. I know I placed a bid for $1k knowing that it will go 10-100 times higher, but wanted to see the results also. Really the only reason I bid ;0)

I won't regret it if I could get nbc.net for $1K. :goofy:
 
888 said:
I won't regret it if I could get nbc.net for $1K. :goofy:

Where is your portfolio, fatfatfat? May want to buy some names from you.
 
Hi mole, please check your PM.
 
Beachie said:
I can't seem to login.. "page cannot be displayed"

Maybe they decided they don't want to do it anymore.. :smartass:

I was getting the same problem on the login page late last night (around 2 AM eastern). This also happened to me for several hours over the weekend.

I'll be a nice guy and share my fix (even though it means more competition):

Just copy the link to the login page, paste it into the location bar in your browser and tack on a ? then hit enter... this will load the login page. If it doesn't, tack some letters on after the ?.

When you submit your login, you'll get the error again, but your info will have been submitted, so you'll be logged in. Just click the pool logo to go back to the home page and you'll see that you're logged in.

Enjoy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom