• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Pool Getting beat tha last couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLK

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2002
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
It seems the mighty Pool has not been as effective as usual the last couple of days. I wonder if this might be a new trend...
 
HLK.
Has anyone else stepped up to the plate while pools been in this downswing?
 
I haven't checked the whois of the domains but I'm sure snapnames must have filled the void..
 
HLK said:
I haven't checked the whois of the domains but I'm sure snapnames must have filled the void..

I would really be amazed if Snap has managed to beat Pool on anything but made-up or mediocre names but I guess miracles do occasionally happen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom