• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Pool grabs name but it shows as still PendingDelete

  • Thread starter Thread starter mole
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Guest
Strange, Pool grabbed me a .com name today without contest so I thought I might as well get the .net too. I got billed as per normal.

However, whois shows both names are still in pendingdelete at Netsol and unavailable to hand register.

Anyone knows why? Is RRP such an advantage that it creates a head start for 1-2 days before any hand regging can even begin?

Any clues will be much appreciated.
 
What is the name?
 
My names are working fine so I asked. How do I know your names if you ain't telling? Of course that's up to you.
 
Everything much slower for some reason the last few weeks (whois updates at Network Solutions, Internic, etc.). Sometimes almost 2 days behind!
 
Wm. M. said:
Everything much slower for some reason the last few weeks (whois updates at Network Solutions, Internic, etc.). Sometimes almost 2 days behind!

Thanks for the feedback, M. Being the primary .com registrar, I would have expected them to update their whois really quick for the names they drop. I even went to their site to check the whois, and it still shows a PD. Maybe the guy who updates things is on Easter holidays? :-D
 
after domain is successfully snap, the domain still have not change even you can already manage the domain. Need to wait around 24 hours.
 
skylight said:
after domain is successfully snap, the domain still have not change even you can already manage the domain. Need to wait around 24 hours.

Thanks for the feedback, sky. It's just weird that Netsol can't even keep its house in order. Maybe they are too busy preparing for WLS? :-D
 
I have had some show pending delete 3 days after they were caught.
I think it is simply a matter of whois update.
 
They can't even bring their current services up to date and people think they will be great as the lone drop catcher, quite amuzing.
 
Maybe someone else got the .net?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom