• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Pool grabs name, TWICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Address

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
1
extender.com is listed twice in my account with $80. and $90. bids!! LOL
 
I dont know if its funny, cauze they will probably charge you twice..
 
Paying $170 for the name would be a steal :)
 
seeker said:
I dont know if its funny, cauze they will probably charge you twice..

I'm not bidding. But if I was and you were right, they'd probably charge me for the one I won and then charge another bidder for the one he won! Freakin' hilarious!
 
Wm. M. said:
extender.com is listed twice in my account with $80. and $90. bids!! LOL

Why do you think that name is called extender - it extends itself twice :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom