• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PopularCellphone.com and PopCellphones.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanwang

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Hello,

How do you think about these names?

PopularCellphone.com
PopCellphones.com

Thanks for your comments.:)

Bryan
 
If you are lucky, PopularCellphone.com can be mid $xxxx if you developed it. It contains great search term. It is the exact term I use when search for a phone to buy a month ago. :)
 
Thank you Kawing.

Any more opinions?

Thanks,
Bryan
 
am I missing something here? I think the words dont really go together, not sure why it would be $xxxx, Also the plural would be better with most terms that contain the word cellphone...I think its $xx at the most unless it means somehting I am not aware of
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom