• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Porn - Site ORG?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
Porn-Site.org

I saw some high ovt keywords with hyphen domains are sell or bid in crazy price, this is my 1st hyphen domain.

"porn site" comes with high ovt 85742

plz appraise this domain, it will be very helpful

thx in advance

I don't know should I put this adult name in this appraise thread, I searched and found there are some before, but if it is not allowed, plz help me to remove or delete it. :)
 
Reg fee.

.orgs get %0.00001 of .com traffic.
 
Reg fee.

.orgs get %0.00001 of .com traffic.

thank you mate, yes, .org does hurt it. I do have some nice .org sale before, but as for hyphen .org, I have zero experience and just regged this yesterday. Glad to see someone has interests with such kind name.

It seems I d better invest some time on this domain with development coz it is easily to get more than regfee back with this name than just let it go for $20 or $30. :yes:
 
with "-" and ".org"
low $xx offer is reasonable

good luck
 
I just parked p0rn.org and it's had near to 100 uniques in less than a week, not bad I thought...
 
not worthless, low xx is fair imo, but developed (like any domain) it is worth however much effort you put in.
 
i agree with DROPLISTER......but its easier to promote a dot com and then any other....like u said ...having good content changes that
 
Worst extension for a porn name. $0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom