• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers pornflavour.com and sexxxvideoclip.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

morpheus_5123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm the owner of the following 4 domain names:
Watch out, these are the appraisals for htese 4 domains. That doesn't mean
I want to sell them for this price. What would you guys offer for them?
I sincerely hope someone will answer.
Thanks

sexxxvideoclip.com : $ 7,300
http://www.AllForDomains.com/appraisal.asp?Domain=sexxxvideoclip.com

sexxxvideoclip.net : $ 5,800
http://www.AllForDomains.com/appraisal.asp?Domain=sexxxvideoclip.net

sexxxvideoclips.com : $ 6,500
http://www.AllForDomains.com/appraisal.asp?Domain=sexxxvideoclips.com

pornflavour.com : $ 8,000
http://www.AllForDomains.com/appraisal.asp?Domain=pornflavour.com
 
moved, please read the rules before posting.
 
Reg fee to $xx maybe.
 
I will make a huge reduction price if I get at least a reasonable offer. Any offer is welcome.

ok...what about 500 $ each?
make a choice.

500 each
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom