• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PornVideo.TV

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokoroko

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
367
Reaction score
1
It is my fresh DN. Does it fit well to TV?

Where Do You see its value?

thanks for comments
 
I think it fits well.
Porn video has OVT 308396

I do not hold any .tv though so I would not say I am comfortable with your TLD niche. I would not put any amount on it but I think it would be good for an adult site and I see good prospects for development/use and possibly resale to an end user if you are looking to a sale.
Good luck
 
no other feedback on this popular term in adult niche?
 
Develop it with an affiliate videos site and it could be a money maker.
 
i would have to agree that your best bet would be to develope it.... its a dime a dozen domain... especially for adult

madpoet said:
Develop it with an affiliate videos site and it could be a money maker.
yup, here`s my best sponsor for Video On Demand AEBN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom