• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Portfolio of 29 traffic domains absolutechange.net and others. Made $798 in July

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkellerman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
I am selling another small portfolio of traffic domains that made $798 in May, $918 in June and $798 in July
They are being monetised using Above.com together with the following parking companies: Rookmedia, Parking Crew (plus a little revenue comes from Bodis, Domainsponsor, sedo and Namedrive). If the purchaser doesn't have accounts at all these companies I can introduce you, as I know account managers at all these companies.

I am selling these domains in order to pay a deposit on a property I am buying.

The domains are:
4bladi.com
absolutechange.net
acompanhantesvipfloripa.com
calendario-2012.org
cantblock.me
cw-network.info
donaked.com
donjuancigar.com
downloadfilmeshd.tv
ftpiframer.org
ggs-crew.tv
hotlajn.net
ipnak.com
iraq-ina.com
japansex18.net
jigoloyerimiz.com
los3garciasrestaurant.com
mo8.org
movietorrents.info
nahtavyydet.org
peliculas-online.tv
phpnoy.com
real****tubes.com
reporters-algerie.com
rscr.net
turkudinle.org
wagold.com
winvas.com
yourwillbedone.info

Detailed stats are shown in this screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/816/above.png/
This excel spreadsheet shows the same stats: http://www.2shared.com/document/tuOa0JV8/above.html

As far as I can see there are no trademark issues with any of these names.

Please make offers via PM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom