Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Possible Fraud on our Forum, Beware!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haythemk

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
EVeryone beware of Johnvassalo... Fraud alert

Domain Summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

haythemk

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
All the evidence has been sent JOhnn He will be posting shortly... He purchased a domain, sent a money via paypal.. As I was going to push the domain, paypal put the money on hold, and send the transaction could be unauthorized and needed to be investigated. I relayed the info to the buyer, and he said release the domain, and then I will release the funds... I then contacted Johnn about the transaction, and he told me not to continue with transaction, and to forward transcript of transaction.. Do you need any more Biggie?

He tried to buy EZX.net from me yesterday at about 5:15 pm.. Payment was made to my pay pal shortly after... Within 15 minutes later Pay Pal put a hold on the payment saying it is unauthorized.. I called payment to figure out what was going, they said they were waiting to get in conatact with the buyer beacuse in their system it shows that this wan an unauthorized payment..

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haythemk,

Please provide the details:
- The domain name
- Date & time of the negotiation/Offer
- Details of the dispute: no-payment, fraud payment, etc....

I received email from haythemk but he needs to provide the details here and let hear what Johnvassalo has to say.

We will take action once we have the evidence.

Thanks,
John

johnvassallo

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont understand , I have paid the domain for my part all have passed. For what reasons it has hold I do not know.

DNcom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Waiting to see the result..:)

K

karter9977

John,

I sent you a PM.

Now...

Let me clear this up a bit. Haythemk is selling domains he currently doesnt not own. As you can see by the Whois info he doesnt own them. I made some contacts and this a response from one of those contacts.

"Yes, those are FRAUDULENT listings. Do not buy.

He "won" the domains on SnapNames, but has not yet paid for them.

He is trying to sell the domains before he actually owns them, in order to pay for them, and make a profit, all without any investment.

We are talking with the management at SnapNames now, and they will be throwing him off SnapNames today.

Thanks,"

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So a potential fraudster starts a post warning us about another potential fraudster, perhaps to take the focus off of himself? the plot thickens...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Are moderators able to deliver warnings and issue bans?

I was told to notify Adam on two incidents instead. However, from my understanding Adam is at TRAFFIC and even if he weren't, he's a busy man.

I need some resolution with two issues please.

haythemk

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I won the auctions on Snap Names... My payments were declined, because my credit card have limits on online spending, I didnt know that at the time... I was selling them for the same price I won them and give people the right to have first position in the auction... I just got off the phone with jeremy at Snapnames and he said what I have to do is, Send a wire transfer... It is in process. I can forwad any emails.

haythemk

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
By what paypal is telling me the payment was unauthorized.

If I knew what I was doing was wrong, then why would put a thread up... I just misunderstood what and what I couldnt do..

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:popcorn:

serious business, but turned into soap opera, lol

find out who's guilty, next week!

nb: Mods and Adam , i'm still waiting to hear back on that fraudster who didnt sell emthose 3 names. Thread reported 3 times, adam even posted in thread. Zilch done dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom