• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed powerconsumers.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
I really don't know the value of this. I would think it has some value attached to it, the name works.

also have: NationPay.com and ActionProfit.com, guessing these are mid XX$'s but I really am not sure.

Thanks in advance!
 
powerconsumers.com, NationPay.com and ActionProfit.com high xx's to mid xxx's each.
 
Thanks for the info Kwok!!

Does anyone else have any opinions on this? I would be very grateful!


Thank you
 
I think a more realistic value is probably the one that you already gave which is low to mid xx, I cant see anyone paying xxx for this because they are not that catchy to be honest and the phrases sound awkward
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom