• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PR 4 electronic product store site 7dollarsonly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

edpudol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
I have started this site last September, but I have not much time lately to promote it so I decided to sell if anyone interested on it.

I used this site to sell some of my own scripts and collection of database. Other are products that I bought with master resale rights.

All scripts included in the site are created by me. All content of the site is included.

Since the site was started last September the site already made $308 , and lately I added two scripts on it if promoted I am sure it will make good income.

Site URL is : http://www.7dollarsonly.com

Starting offer $300
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom