• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers **** PR1 Aged MICHAEL JACKSON website - 3 Day Auction Only *mjsz.com***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
1
I'm offering for sale this Michael Jackson website: mjszDOTcom
PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, or backlinks from this thread to show in the search engines, so have obfuscated the URL (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URL in the thread! Thanks.

It is an aged PR1 Michael Jackson Amazon affiliate store/fan site. Has additional content (see "Learn More" in sidebar) and several revenue streams. Nice short, memorable name. Comes with free version of AOM script.

Income: no tracking
Stats: click here

Registrar: http://www.domainspricedright.com (WILD WEST DOMAINS)
Creation Date: 25-jun-2004
Expiration Date: 25-jun-2010 (just renewed: one year left!)


3 Days Auction Only

Starting bid: $85
Increments: $10
BIN: $455

I also have this domain: michaeljacksonforumsDOTcom (no website) $550 (PM me if interested) [Godaddy / Expires: 8/24/2009]


Please note, I do not provide web hosting and do not have time to migrate the site for you, so will provide you with cPanel/FTP access so you can move the website to your own webhosting yourself asap (7 days max).

This is a multiforum sale, so please post SOLD to claim at the posted BIN and send PayPal payment without delay. Strictly first-come, first-served and I reserve the right to sell to the next guy if there's undue delay in paying. As a rule, I only accept verified PayPal payments from available funds (no credit card-funded payments).

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.


.
 
Last day to get this! :)

3620 UNIQUE VISITORS SO FAR THIS MONTH!

Stats:


View here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom