• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale PR3 googlehi5.com on cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdprem.com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Domain: googlehi5.com
PR: 3
Reg: Yahoo Domains
Expiration Date: 2011-08-12
I will provide you total control panel with admin email & password(Admin email is a free yahoo mail).
This is drop domain. So, PR seems to be forged! But, if you start marketing on specific sample site, PR will be valid. For sample site visit the domain.

Payment: Paypal, Alertpay, MB, LR & Google checkout for credit card payment.

If you have any more question, feel free to ask here.

Price: $20
 
24 hours hot sale. If you buy this domain on next 24 hours, I will give it only $12.
 
i'll take it..
Please PM details..

Thanks,
Godinme
 
i'll take it..
Please PM details..

Thanks,
Godinme

I just reply you instantly. But, not getting any reply. So, thread is open for all again. If I get offer from others, I will sell it.
 
Sales END offer:
Domain price is only $8. Even, normal yahoo domain price is $9.95 per year. Besides, its PR3 domain & 1 year time for renew or transfer. Buy now googlehi5.com only $8.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom