Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed PR3 Movie Site - tomorrowsmovies.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tomorrowsmovies.com is a PR3 and dates from 2004 (see archive.org) and, since I've had it, it has always been parked, until today when I created a website for it. So the domain has history, but the site is brand new, so accept no revenue or traffic.

The script displays movie listings per zipcode and the site auto-updates the Amazon affiliate feeds and news, so you can just promote it. Adsense was also added. I also generated sitemaps and submitted same to Google and Yahoo. The site has also been submitted to all major search engines.

This is a GREAT (I would even say, premium) generic name and the site can easily do very well with some marketing.

The site has 500+ backlinks in Yahoo.

The domain is registered at eNom and will ONLY be pushed for free to that registrar.

I'm taking offers from only $100. Not an "income" sale, but based on the name, site, and great potential.
BIN: TBA

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN when posted.

Payment via verified PayPal account (no eChecks).

Free push to the current registrar only. One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

Domain summit 2024

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have an offer of $120 at DP - the sale ends in about 16 hours.

Here are some answers to questions I have received:
  • Site description? It provides a valuable service (movie listings in your area), upcoming movie/DVD news and makes money through Adsense and Amazon. You can of course expand on the above and add a forum, movie ratings, a blog, or whatever you desire ... the sky is the limit.
  • Traffic? While parked the domain received some search engine traffic for, I guess, "tomorrow's movies". Don't have the Sedo stats anymore, but a few visitors/month and a few cents/month (not worth mentioning) at iMonetize. But, remember, the site was just parked, never promoted, so these visitors found the site themselves. As a site, it is two days old, so no revenue or real traffic (see current stats here - click "View in Graphical Format"). Jump in and promote the site, and this will skyrocket!
  • How is price calculated? As I mentioned before, this isn't an income sale - price is based on domain, site and great potential.
  • What script? Customized version of MyMovies (link in the site footer, very bottom). I've also added extra pages for the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom