• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PR4 / MyPCMod.com / Custom Coded / Custom Designed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Details on the site:
- Includes all Original PSD / Illisustrator Files
- Includes MyPCMod.com (PR), and MyPCMods.com
- Site is custom coded in PHP & MySQL. Take it for a test drive to see.
- Has a back end panel to manage users/posts.
- Gets around 100-150 Uniques/day. (Mostly Google)
- Generates about $25/month on Links
- Does not get much adsense revenue but hasn't been worked with.
- Its getting about 4-5 page views per visitor.
- The site gets new posts on a regular basis.


Looking to sell the site for $1600 BIN or Taking Offers.
Will provide more details to serious bidders.
 
this is PR 0! I am new here, and I just don't get it. Why are there so many listings with the incorrect Pr. I can understand how you can screw up and post about your fake PR. It's lame, but understandable. But why would you bother to list a domain as having PR when it doesn't. I'm sorry if this is a stupid newbie question.
 
this is PR 0! I am new here, and I just don't get it. Why are there so many listings with the incorrect Pr. I can understand how you can screw up and post about your fake PR. It's lame, but understandable. But why would you bother to list a domain as having PR when it doesn't. I'm sorry if this is a stupid newbie question.

Wow.. I am sorry for your confusion. First you need to know a bit about PR. Pagerank changes in a certain amount of time usually every 3 month. As this thread is a bit old already its not possible that its PR has gone down and yes I confirmed thats OPs site is currently a PR0
See here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom