• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PR6 Webmaster Forum - DMOZ Listed - Webmaster Talk.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
High offer is $1,500 over on NP

Thanks,

Craig
 
There are a bunch of errors coming up for me
Warning: Unknown(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /global.php(390) : eval()'d code on line 24

Is there an end time for the auction?
 
The errors are a prob with the servers settings, been in contact with host they're sorting it.

It's not an auction i'm just looking to see what offers I get. If I get any near to the buy now price i'll sell, if not i'll keep.

Kind Regards,

Craig
 
BIN reduced to $2,500
Can provide cpanel access as soon as payment is received, or I can host the site for you, whichever is easier for you.

Kind Regards,

Craig
 
I want stats like how many visitors per day and such.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom