• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PR7 website insunsupport.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrissyBoi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I am in a snapnames auction for this domain insunsupport.com

It has what appears to be a PR7 rating. seologs pr comes up with zero for it, that's due to a redirect which is going to in.sun.com as it was previously a sun support site.

Is it worth anything or is it even worth plodding on for ?
 
Hey,

To be honest, I wouldnt bother, I beleive it isnt worth the $60 minimum!

If it does have a "REAL" PR7, it is worth it big time.

HTH

Rami

P.S. I dont think you're allowed to request appraisals here for domains you do "NOT" own. Welcome onboard :)
 
No I would not even think about pr when buying it, so I would not pay reg fee unless I had a use for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom