• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed pregnancy-symptom.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
Would liked without the hypen & the plural version but eh.... :D

Overture: 125,451

Please appraise.

Thanks.
 
Long winded and contains a hypen.
$0-regfee?

"pregnancy-symptom"?
Is there something your not telling us cyphix :laugh:

Cheers!
 
LOL.... erhh, sometimes I just need better judgement... I wasn't real pleased with half an hour after I regged it. :\

I think I was just blinded by the search numbers..
 
3,310 google
71 OV January
PregTest.com

it's available to reg
 
Yeah, maybe I can reg that too & make a real fool of myself :laugh:
 
Too long and a hyphen = $ 0.00
 
Thanks Doc... I couldn't sleep without that! :laugh:
 
Take one $0.00 3x /day and call me in the morning. :D
 
Don't forget the thumbs down. ;)
 
Pregnancy-symptom ?????????

Maybe you should try getting chunder.com
 
Thanks Doc! :laugh:

I think this domain goes well with my new sig. ;)
 
Originally posted by cyphix
Thanks Doc! :laugh:

I think this domain goes well with my new sig. ;)


you are lucky u only buy one turkey a week !

its right about

Thanks Doc... I couldn't sleep without that!

lol
 
Originally posted by cyphix
Thanks Doc! :laugh:

I think this domain goes well with my new sig. ;)


:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom