Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Premiership.net....

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whats everyones appraisal of the VALUE of this name? I also wouldnt mind hearing what everyones overall opinion is?

The domain is Premiership.net

The term premiership is the name used to describe the top soccer league in the UK aka the Premier League. This obviously makes it big business as this is the league where you find teams of such caliber as MANCHESTER UNITED, ARSENAL, LIVERPOOL etc etc. these are teams filled to the brim with internationally famous players (Beckham, Owen, Henry etc.). This to me signifys that the name would be very useful used in such a capacity.

Its neighbours at the .com are a large company and at the .co.uk the official site of the premier league.

another use i thought of would be for a gift-wrapping service or even a site selling luxury boats based on the naming... Premier Ship.com

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yup... my first time at grabbing a drop

and yeah it was dropwizard that got it for me, I know its not been handed over yet but payment has been made and I am sure Gordon is a man of his word (he got praise from winfreecash in a thread while back, which is good enough for me :) ).

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ciqala
yup... my first time at grabbing a drop

and yeah it was dropwizard that got it for me, I know its not been handed over yet but payment has been made and I am sure Gordon is a man of his word (he got praise from winfreecash in a thread while back, which is good enough for me :) ).

Yes dropwizard is doing well
All had snaps and bids in namewinner also I think ultsearch may be after them and buydomains to.

sexxxmenu.com
premiership.net
slickdeals.com

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else got any input on this name?

P

President Gringo

nice name. Workes especially well with the football thing in england, coz where does the ball go? (i'll give you a clue, its in the extention ;) )

I also like your other angle, being selling premier ships....funnily enough, a stand opposite mine at an exhbition i am doing is called Premier Ship Models Ltd, a name like that to him would be a great vanity name.....and his most expensive model ship is like just under £1000 ($1500). (ops....just checked his card, he has premiershipmodels.com).

Anyway, back to the point. A great name, and i would like to see a site dedicated to football for this one coz the extention. Would be great to sell merchandise.

Why not slap up a hit counter, and see how many hits it gets.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Ciq - you got it !!!!

Congrats buddy. I'm truly happy for you. :D

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cheers Popper. :D

I cant believe no one is willing to put a value to it...

tell me its worth nothing if thats what you think but i want to know what people think...

Ciq

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom