• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Premium 3 Letter .com for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
I am accepting offers for the domain name:

HSO.COM (letter "o")
hso.com

This is a very nice name with NO bad letters.

Buy-It-Now $4500.00 via paypal. Must be paypal verified and must have a good business reputation in the forums! Transfer is pending but I expect it to be completed no later than Monday-Tuesday if not sooner. Simply post SOLD to claim and send payment to [email protected] to reserve the name.

As mentioned above, I will also entertain any offers via PM, however, please do not submit offers below $3000.00 as I can assure you I will not reply. I will happily consider any offers ABOVE $3000.00. This name should easily fetch the asking price if not more at afternic, sedo, or ebay. For those of you who have not conducted business with me, I will be happy to provide references upon request. Some of the names I have sold/brokered include nhs.com, regular.com, satellite.info, sunshades.com and many many other premium 3 letter .com's. Some of my happy customers include, TOPNAMES.COM - FMA.COM (ELEQUA) - REFLEX PUBLISHING, INC and many more.

LSUTIGER is formerly known in the forums as "DANDYDOMAIN".

Thanks for looking.
 
What about using Escrow.com ?
 
RADISTAR, thanks for bringing that up. I am certain others will want to know if escrow is an option.

I prefer paypal as I have NEVER had any issues with paypal and offer a 100% money back guarantee in the event of any issues with transfer. I have used escrow but did not like that I had to wait for an extended period of time to receive my payments so I try to conduct all of my business via paypal, hence the terms of the sale. I actually have alloted any profits from this sale to the purcahse of another great 3 letter.com and do not wish to wait an extended period of time on escrow payment. I have received a very nice offer from another member of this forum through email who knew of the sale beforehand. He is one of my very best customers and I'll be happy to provide you with his name via pm or email. He and I have conducted $$$$$ of business together in recent months and I am confident he will vouch for my integrity. Either way, I prefer paypal and unless a better offer than what I have already received comes along, the name will be sold.
 
In other words, Escrow is not an option?
 
That would depend upon the offer. Nothing is out-of-the-question, however, I do prefer PAYPAL. :) I have an offer now, and I know the buyer will pay paypal. If your offer is better or at Buy-It-Now then of course, escrow.com could be considered.
 
Originally posted by lsutiger
HSO.COM

Excellent domain!

Originally posted by lsutiger
For those of you who have not conducted business with me, I will be happy to provide references upon request. Some of the names I have sold/brokered include nhs.com, regular.com, satellite.info, sunshades.com and many many other premium 3 letter .com's. Some of my happy customers include, TOPNAMES.COM - FMA.COM (ELEQUA) - REFLEX PUBLISHING, INC and many more.

I can confirm this. I have purchased many domains and never once had a problem. All the transactions were smooth.

Good luck with your sale. I don't think this one will last long.
 
Appreciate it Ken. Always a pleasure doing business with you.
 
Something was just brought to my attention by another member, but everything is ok as you can view the results of the dispute:

http://www.disputes.org/eresolution/decisions/0152.htm

Apparantly the name was disputed some time ago but Icann rejected the claim. I will entertain offers and leave by-it-now price up for a bit but if I do not receive any better offers I will close the sale at the forums and list the name at afternic or ebay.
as the retail price of premium three letter names is on the rise, this would make a fine investment and great addition to your portfolio.
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions at [email protected].
 
Ok, I looked into the TM dispute filed in 1999 by HSO BUSINESS SYSTEMS, INC and I have called information and tried finding a valid number for them in VA, but there are no current listings. Have been unable to fin much info on the web concerning them either. Does anyone know where I might find more info? I would like the opportunity to make certain the buyer will have ZERO issues when purchasing this domain name.
As it appears to me, the company seems to have vanished. Any comments/info would be helpful.
 
Well, as it appears that any issues regarding the name were resolved, feel free to submit your offers. Name transfer should be complete no later than Monday-Tuesday and I will happily reserve it upon confirmation of receipt of payment. Despite following my thread guidelines I still continue to receive offers below or at the $3000 mark, and once again will no longer reply to these offers. Your offer MUST exceed $3000.00. I will temporarily reduce the Buy-It-Now price from $4500 to $4000.00 for the next few hours. If anyone wants it at this price simply post SOLD. I already have a buyer at $3000.00.

Thanks in advance.
 
This sale is officially over. Name has been sold to a DS member who has asked that I do not disclose his identity. Per agreement, the name is to be held and payment will be made at time name transfer completes.

Thanks to everyone for looking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom