• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale premium 3-letter .us names

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Selling these for $250 each. I have bought several of them second-hand myself, so this is quite a nice price.
Buy two for $450 or three for $550 or all of them for $900

ibe.us

jof.us

luj.us

ueh.us

uvr.us


I am also selling these for $350 a piece:

ini.us

smr.us
 
Adding:

I am willing to do design/script work for a few hundred as well. Nothing huge, but like a frontpage and a subpage template or something.

My recent site is: www.techsajt.com

Please PM or Email if you want to combine name-purchase with design or just design or just name,
 
$50 off every price!!!! AS low as I will go for a long time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom