Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld "Premium" Action - bungee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope no one here owns this "premium" name because this may come-off as sounding a bit insulting but it really has nothing to do with the ownership of the domain as much as it has to do with p**l labeling it as "premium". With so many great domains being auctioned recently here on the forums or MyID, etc...how can this domain of "bungeejump" be considered premium?

First maybe I should of asked if anyone here is interested in this domain or will be taking part in the auction?

Yes, I do agree that the domain is good...especially for a company that may represent itself for this activity. But that's it! And how many of these companies exist in Canada? If I was a user, I'd probably type in a keyword of "bungee jumping"...the action.

Maybe I'm getting too old (hence the complaining)...I don't know, just thought I'd share my thoughts on this.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm with you on that one.

I would have started a similar thread on the same domain but i have enough canucks trying to kick me around right now :)

You have to wonder how much "extreme jumpers" would spend on bungee .** when they can easily come up with dozens of more specific 2 worders for regfee. And end up saving all that money for premium equipment.

We could end up seeing it go for a large sum at p**l, don't let it loosen your budget too much.

good post joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators