Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

cctld "Premium" Action - bungee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope no one here owns this "premium" name because this may come-off as sounding a bit insulting but it really has nothing to do with the ownership of the domain as much as it has to do with p**l labeling it as "premium". With so many great domains being auctioned recently here on the forums or MyID, etc...how can this domain of "bungeejump" be considered premium?

First maybe I should of asked if anyone here is interested in this domain or will be taking part in the auction?

Yes, I do agree that the domain is good...especially for a company that may represent itself for this activity. But that's it! And how many of these companies exist in Canada? If I was a user, I'd probably type in a keyword of "bungee jumping"...the action.

Maybe I'm getting too old (hence the complaining)...I don't know, just thought I'd share my thoughts on this.

Register for the auction

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm with you on that one.

I would have started a similar thread on the same domain but i have enough canucks trying to kick me around right now :)

You have to wonder how much "extreme jumpers" would spend on bungee .** when they can easily come up with dozens of more specific 2 worders for regfee. And end up saving all that money for premium equipment.

We could end up seeing it go for a large sum at p**l, don't let it loosen your budget too much.

good post joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom