• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale "Premium" Action - bungee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
I hope no one here owns this "premium" name because this may come-off as sounding a bit insulting but it really has nothing to do with the ownership of the domain as much as it has to do with p**l labeling it as "premium". With so many great domains being auctioned recently here on the forums or MyID, etc...how can this domain of "bungeejump" be considered premium?

First maybe I should of asked if anyone here is interested in this domain or will be taking part in the auction?

Yes, I do agree that the domain is good...especially for a company that may represent itself for this activity. But that's it! And how many of these companies exist in Canada? If I was a user, I'd probably type in a keyword of "bungee jumping"...the action.

Maybe I'm getting too old (hence the complaining)...I don't know, just thought I'd share my thoughts on this.
 
I agree. Premium is been abused a lot lately.
 
I'm with you on that one.

I would have started a similar thread on the same domain but i have enough canucks trying to kick me around right now :)

You have to wonder how much "extreme jumpers" would spend on bungee .** when they can easily come up with dozens of more specific 2 worders for regfee. And end up saving all that money for premium equipment.

We could end up seeing it go for a large sum at p**l, don't let it loosen your budget too much.

good post joe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom