• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Premium .com domains - ((( NO JUNK ))) Serious Offers, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeJ

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
I don't really need the money, but I'd like to lighten my load if anyone wants these... Serious offers will be considered. Prices posted are good for 48 hours from the time of this post.

Domains only...

turnkeys.com - $11,000

webmasterprogram.com - $8,000

cigarescubains.com - $5,000 (spanish for Cuban Cigars)

linktrader.com - $5,000 (8,469 total links on marketleap, webmaster related)

bannermation.com - $1500 (3,482 total links on marketleap, webmaster related)

overturesucks.com - $800

Listed price buys within 48 hours of this post. Lower offers will be considered. I'll split escrow costs.

Thanks for looking. :)
 
cigarescubains.com - $5,000 (spanish for Cuban Cigars)

Actually, that's French for Cuban Cigars. Figured you'd want to know...
 
Thanks. :D

Damn, I'm dumb. :laugh: The worst thing is that I've thought the same for months. Offers to this point are canceled. Please PM again. (Whether you already knew that or not.)
 
POST DELETED BY:

Dataware
 
dataware, please delete everything you posted. This is a for sale section and you just crapped in it.
 
What about democracy....
:)
POST DELETED

Lorenzo
Dataware
 
What about democracy? It's still live and well... in the appraisal forum ;)
 
LOL... well, now Dot deleted the quote.

Actually, I personally would have preferred it to stay.

Anyway... dataware, I would disagree on some things, but your points (that I saw, anyway) were well taken. I'm providing prices so people who want to offer $100 for turnkeys.com don't waste their time or mine.

Without turning this into a point by point discussion on valuation, I can say that I'm not anxious to sell. You might see a domain, but I see low maintenance income streams that I'll eventually build. The only reason some of them are for sale at all is because I have too many projects ahead of them.
 
I agree with you....
I purchased firstcherry.com for a very very little money and I refused a 1000.00 offer.

I think I moved to quick on my comments sometimes.

Lets keep in touch.
Lorenzo
Dataware
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom